Monday, September 19, 2011

Still have not heard from Stephanie Meredith in except a message on answering machine Friday she is avoiding personal contact again Lack of customer service cause I gave her my cell number I guess that if she doesn't talk to me that it must be resolved. Believe me I am still pissed that after paying up front Sears just leaves us by the side of the road. Apparently when they tell me that nobody is going to be in my area until Wednesday they failed to look at a map one of the repair techs lives in Shrewsbury, PA about 7 miles from the house another poor planning and piss poor service.
Please remember that the customer "LACK" of service before you shop at Sears or even think about a service contract from Sears. Please pass this experience that I have had to deal with so that future shoppers will be spared the inconvenience and torture of dealing with Sears LACK OF COSTOMER SERVICE.

No comments:

Post a Comment